Most of the industrial assembly line engineers are still looking for how to control the torque. Concept of torque controlling can be useful on reducing cost and quality control. Controlling torque is absolutely necessary for any assembly operation. However oil pulse tool provides major advantage over other conversation tools. What is oil pulse tools?
Briefly an impact wrench with an integrated hydraulics system to produce force (or) shock up to the set limit. Advantages of oil pulse tools:
- Productivity: ergonomics benefit can increase productivity
- Low maintenance: longer service life due to less wear on parts, only oil ,o-ring, spring or washer need to be replaced to extend the use life .
- Repeatability: consistent and accurate performance on properly application, torque monitoring available for performance verification.
- Ergonomics: oil pulse unit brings low reaction force during operation, low noise, low vibration, less wait for operation comfort.
Oil pulse tools are available in wide range for various fastening application, different type of shapes, different torque ranges, different drives with shut off and non shut off technology
- Straight type – best accessibility on the assembly line, available ¼”(6. 35 mm )hex anvil,3/8” square drive anvil,1/2” square drive anvil, torque up to 130 nm.
- Pistol – easy to access from various angles,suitable for most fastening application available in screw driver anvil 6. 35 hex and square drive anvil 3/8,½”,3/4” from the torque range of 3. 5 nm to850 nm
- Angle – ideal for narrow & hard-to-reach applications. Only 3/8” & ½” square drive anvils available with torque range from 6nm to 50nm.